02 Dec Presents with a positive purpose and ethically made
From craftivism kits that will help you improve our world in a positive and kind way, to thought-provoking postcards to remind you to be the best version of yourself, our latest product range is full of great ideas for gifts that are more than fun, they are can be fulfilling to you, others and even make our world a little bit better. Plus they all fit neatly into Christmas stockings (just saying;p)
Each one is not only ethical – made or upcycled in the UK using recycled resources and donated fabrics wherever possible and made up in my little studio apartment in East London – but they are beautiful and useful too, designed to help you and your loved ones make a difference in society, in your community and in your own life whether you use them alone or with others. Plus all profits go to support our change making work around the world – what’s not to love?
Three reasons to give a Craftivist Collective gift this Christmas
- Make a difference: This gentle, thoughtful blend of craft and activism is a great way to attract people’s attention, lovingly challenge their thinking and encourage them to be a part of the positive change they want to see in our world .
- Gain a wellbeing boost: Not only is contributing to society an integral part of our the World Health Organisation’s definition of wellbeing, crafting in and of itself is a great way to slow down, reflect and recharge. Why not offer a ‘wellmaking’ gift to a loved one to use over the festive season.
- Harness the opportunity between Christmas and New Year: It doesn’t have to be a blur of left over chocolates and comedy re-runs if you’ve got a new kit to stitch or an inspiring book on craftivism to read, and what better way to reflect on the end of one year and strive to be your best self in the year ahead?
All products are at www.craftivist-collective.com/shop
DIY Craftivism gentle protest kits Accessible for even the most novice of crafters. All kits come with clear instructions, tips, questions to reflect ton whilst stitching and more. Find out more about each kit here.
“I knew it [craftivism DIY kit] would be good, but when I opened it and read it I was blown away… having read the suggested letter to my MP I felt fired up again – not with anger but with hope, and a determination to be as compassionate, positive and kind as I can!… Thank you @craftivists for reminding me that kindness is infectious and powerful. Now, I’m off to get the How To Be A Craftivist book.” – @LondonCraftClub (via Instagram)
Tools to help hone the craft of gentle protest To be an effective craftivist you need to use your heart and head as well as your hands. These tools can help you become the most effective and gentle change maker possible whether it’s to help you create your own craftivism projects or learn how to be more gentle in your activism in general.
Deadlines for your delivery to arrive before 25th December. I need to recieve your order and payment before midnight on these dates:
- 10th December ~ Australia & New Zealand
- 14th December ~ USA, Canada, Italy and Poland
- 17th December ~ Germany, Netherlands & Spain
- 18th December ~ UK, Ireland & France
- Germany, Netherlands & Spain 17th December
Whatever and whomever you are celebrating this December, have a merry time. I hope you rest, recharge your batteries and find some time to reflect on how you can be part of the positive change you want to see in the near future 🙂 x
Amy HedrickPosted at 15:26h, 10 January
I love it! I’ll get your book and see how I can do something here in Chile.
Jayne GriffinPosted at 10:39h, 12 January
Hi there, where can I get a copy of the Canary Craftivists Manual?
Craftivist CollectivePosted at 11:20h, 12 January
Here Jayne: https://craftivist-collective.com/shop/
And I pop in extra surprise goodies into each order 😉 Sarah x
Peaceful GeniePosted at 19:29h, 26 January
how I landed here I do not know, but it was meant to be!
Craftivist CollectivePosted at 16:26h, 27 January
What a lovely comment thanks 🙂